Good Versus Bad Solar Providers
When you first start looking into solar installers in Geelong, you might start to wonder how you can tell who is good and bad. Typically, we recommend you focus on:
1. How long they have been in business? Typically, you want a company with a history within the industry.
2. The reputation they hold locally. If they are proper solar power specialists, they will be respected locally.
3. The reviews they garner online. How are people discussing the work done? The value for money? If people are unhappy, they’ll tell the internet.
4. The quality of their presence. Look for how active they are on social media, through their website, and offline; good companies are active, visible, and proactive.
5. The level of warranty provided. Good solar panels for small businesses come with a proven long-term guarantee and should also come equipped with a warranty that lasts for more than five years.
Put simply, if you are going to hire solar installers then they should have a positive reputation based on the above. If they don’t, then it is a pretty significant red flag that the company lacks the quality needed.
To learn more about our work, book a consultation with us by calling 0419 879 803 or clicking here to fill out our contact form.